The Black Crows Pellis is a lightweight hybrid skin designed to cope with rapid temperature variations, moisture, and long winters of abuse. pre-cut to fit the corvus freebird, the pellis is designed to make days in the backcountry seamless and easy.
- 70% mohair / 30%synthetic for the best ratio gliding / grip / durability.
- fitted metal tip hook.
- polyamide buckle.
- high resistance elastic.
- double layer hybrid glue.
- perfect adhesion to the ski base, even at super low températures.
- effortless removal from the ski, without adhesive trace on the base.
- easy handling, as the skins can be folded on themselves slim.
- maintenance free, as the adhesive does not have to be re-glued.
“Great looking skin, especially with Contours Hybrid tech! Precut for the whole of thew Black Crows Range. Fantastic!”