The Genie Lite 3 rescue deck enables you to fit a second front-mounted rescue to your Genie Lite 3 harness. A second rescue can be easily deployed with either hand in case your primary rescue handle cannot be reached or becomes caught by the glider. It also enables the Genie Lite 3 harness to meet the requirements of FAI Cat 1 competitions.
The Genie Lite 3 rescue deck also fits most other cocoon harnesses which feature a cockpit with velcro.
- 33.5 x 17 x 6cm
- Compatible with Yeti UL rescue S and M
- Compatible with other ultralight rescues
- Connects to the harness main carabiners
- Option to connect to only a single carabiner
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Attachment points for flight instruments
- Zipper pocket extraction system avoids the use of velcro
- Flat shape allows a large area cockpit thanks to the long packing method of the rescue
- Plastic rod in the rescue handle helps maintain the shape and ensures it is always easily accessible in flight.
- Light but durable Roseta 70D fabric
- Supplied with 115cm rescue bridle
“A great add-on to most pod harnesses witch enables two reserves to be carried”