The Genie X-Lite is a full-featured XC harness. It was designed to retain the essential qualities of safety, aerodynamics, comfort and convenience, whilst being as light and compact as possible.
The Genie X-Lite is aimed at pilots who want to make XC flights, including some hike ‘n fly. Its features and performance will satisfy the most dedicated XC pilots, yet it remains light and compact enough to hike with.
- 8cm Neo-Koroyd protector for maximum protection with minimum thickness
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-forget features
- low profile flight deck for 2-3 instruments and 5L storage
- full aerocone section packs easily
- cobra buckles for ease of use
- covered 13 mm Dyneema webbing
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing
- extra large back pocket with pouches and routing for a hydration system (e.g. Camelbak) and radio
- 2 zipped side pockets
- integrated speed system with 3 step speed bar and Harken pulleys
- rescue container volume 5L (must be used with the supplied inner bag)
- optional front mounted 2nd rescue accessory