Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece – Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples – Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case – Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 13%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Flash Mirror Coating – A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection – Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint – Faithful colour reproduction.