With Elara, Julbo has created a goggle for women who want the best of technology but also like to maximise their style both on and off the slopes. Great-looking with dedicated metal parts and a cat’s eye design, it won’t let you down when it comes to top-quality performance. Fitted with a spherical and ventilated lens, and available with the Julbo Zebra Light technical lens, it offers a wide field of vision and the prospect of superbly comfortable days on all types of terrain.
Zebra Light Red lens
Clear vision in all conditions: Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic lens offering equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red tint to accentuate relief.
- Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature, thanks to NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology.
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.
- External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff.
- Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13% <> 72%
We stock the Elara in the Skyblue frame colour.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens: 11214
- Dual Soft Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Extended Outrigger: 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens: Spherical Double Lens
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
“A stylish looking goggle that still incorporates many of the technical features that we love in the other Julbo Goggles”