Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – NXT. Its transparency and stability over time are exceptional (no cracking). It is ultra-light, has exceptional optics, is unbreakable and solvent-resistant.
- Lens Filter – Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Category – Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 75% to 15%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don’t want to change your lens.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Oil and Water Repellent Coating – Has oleophobic properties, which prevents finger or grease marks and makes cleaning easier.
- 100% UV Protection – Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Lens colour: Light green
Frame Key Features:
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece – Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples – Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Floating Head Band – Improves frame hold and ensures the frames float on water.
- Wrapped Frame & Temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case – Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.