Light and compact 10-point aluminum crampons, designed for ski mountaineering and progression on snow.
• Available in automatic and semi-automatic versions, with an ultra-resistant safety cable.
• Structure in light aluminum alloy.
• Innovative system for extremely accurate and stable micro-adjustment of the fit, without the use of tools.
• Innovative rigid/foldable connection system which allows the crampon to bend on itself, reducing the overall dimensions for transport. At the same time, it ensures maximum shoe stability and reliability during progression.
• Special adjustable closure buckle on the security sling is fast and practical during inclination changes.
• Made in Italy!
• Ultra compact Cordura bag
• Removable front and rear Antibott
• Double sized connecting bars (37 ÷ 43) (42 ÷ 47)
Rutor is the aluminum crampon designed for the demanding ski mountaineer who wants a light performance tool which is safe and reliable in every situation.
“lightweight and very compact aluminium crampon system that stores neatly in its own bag. Perfect for sitting inconspicuously in your pack until you need it”