The latest instalment in the Rush series represents a massive improvement over the previous version in every respect. The design has been evolved from the highly successful Delta4 and brings all the performance elements from this category to the EN B pilot.
The main changes compared to the Rush5 are:
- New profile and internal structure
– Hybrid 3/2 line design with 2 lines at the wingtip
– ACR system for riser steering (from the Mantra and Delta series)
– Slightly higher aspect ratio (5.7)
– Lighter glider weight
– Better inflation in low winds