The NEW Sup Air Visor Helmet.
THE PARAGLIDING HELMET PAR EXCELLENCE
Designed for cross-country and long-term flights, its category 3 visor protects you from the sun and generates less fatigue in flight thanks to the absence of relative wind on the face.
The visor is perfectly integrated. It does not interfere with the visual inspection of the wing during inflation (visor open) or the pilot’s field of vision in flight (visor closed). It has been designed so that it can be used with prescription glasses.
Sup Air Visor helmets are Category 2 PPE.
- Interchangeable category 3 visor
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Perfectly integrated visor that does not interfere with the field of vision
- Possibility of using prescription glasses under the visor
- Vents Automatic ratchet buckle closure
- Adjustment wheel
- Materials In-Mold technology Homologation European standard EN966 Directive European EU / 89/686 / EEC
Size : Available in 2 sizes Medium 56 – 58 cm and Large 58 – 61cm
Weight : 710 gr.
Colours : Black/Grey and Petrol/Green
“Super nice! Light and great fit with a visor”