- Multi GNSS GPS
- Global airspace
- World road map
- Worldwide topography
- Weather station
- Live Tracking
- SMS alert
- Made for competition
- Augmented reality
- 6 Inch E-Ink screen
- Cross-section view of the flight
- Weather in real time
- Instant vario
- Great autonomy
- Configurable screen
- Configurable vario
- Headphone jack
- Embedded flight log
- Ideal size on cockpit
- Ready to fly
- Syride Software 100%
Download Syride SYS’Evolution press release EN (PDF 1.22 MB)
|Function||Flight Computer with Alti-Vario-GPS & G-meter|
|Connectivity||Wifi, Bluetooth, USB|
|Size||11.2cm x 17cm x 1.5cm|
|Headphone Jack||Yes, 3.5mm Stereo|
|Display||6 inch, high contrast, electronic ink, 800 x 600 pixels, 16 levels of grey|
|Tactile||Yes, with or without gloves|
|Volume||10 levels and OFF position|
|Memory||2000h of flights (1pt / sec)|
|Roads||200 routes of 150 turnpoints max|
|Flight files||IGC, GPX and KML|
|Cockpit attachment||hook and loop fastener (included)|
|Zeroing||can be activated from -0.1m/s to + 0.1m/s|
|Instant Vario||Yes, via 3-Axis Accelerometer|
|Weather station||Yes, via configurable screen|
|Live Tracking||Yes (via phone with Bluetooth)|
|Alert SMS||Yes, 3 levels (via phone with Bluetooth)|
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS’Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS’GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS’Nav.
- Route maker (SYS’Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config – vario sound setup (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.