- GPS & barometric sensor
- Internal SD card
- Worldwide airspaces
- Worldwide AGL
- Navigation features
- Compatible competition
- Ultra-fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
- 45h autonomy
*The thermal sniffer makes a special “bip” sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
- Fixed on the risers for easy reading
- Customizable screen
- G-force feature
- Online flight book
- Only 90 grams, the lightest alti-vario-GPS ever!
|Function||Alti-Vario-GPS with G-force meter|
|Size||10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm|
|Weight||90 gr including battery|
|Rising threshold||from +0.1 m/s to +2.0m/s|
|Falling threshold||from -0.5 m/s to -5.5m/s|
|Thermal sniffer||activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s|
|Height above ground||Worldwide|
|Backlighted display||100% customizable|
|Volume||3 levels plus ‘OFF’ position|
|Memory||1500h of flight @ 1 point per second|
|Routes||150 routes of 150 points max|
|Output files||IGC, GPX and KML|
|Cockpit fixing||with hook and loop fastener (included)|
Download the SYS’Nav manual (PDF)
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS’Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS’GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS’Nav.
- Route maker (SYS’Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config – vario sound setup (SYS’Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.