Tired of crowded resorts and long lines? Deep days await with the Union Rover approach skis. Explore your local hills, backcountry or closed resorts, all while enjoying the rideability of your favorite snowboard in your quiver. The Union Rover works in perfect harmony with the Union Explorer bindings, and easily swaps onto your regular snowboard in seconds so you can enjoy the ride down. The ALPINE V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum glide and stability while touring and side hilling. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent. Simplified Pow Missions.
- Camber Type: Alpine V2 / Rover Specific
- Wood Core: FCS® Certified Select Core™
- Length: 100cm
- Glass: Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
- Width: 152.5Mm
- Sidecut: New Age Directional
- Base: XXX[TRUDED] Base
- Camber Profile: Alpine V2
- Edges: steel
- Climbing Skin: Integrated-65% Mohair / 35% Nylon
- Compatibility: VOILE Standard / All Split Bindings
- Flex: 8/10
- Hand-crafted in Austria at the Capita Mothership with 100% clean energy.
Can be ordered with the Rover Expedition Crampon (wider than standard) to fit.
“A Neat idea for getting onto otherwise inaccessible lines for those who don’t want to splash out on a full split setup.”